30 Servings = 30 Workouts. Pure Creatine Monohydrate. 100% Stable. Builds lean muscle mass. Increases strength and enhances performance. No loading. No maintenance. 2-Year stability. Each serving supplies the equivalent of 250 mg of creatine monohydrate. For all athletic activities (aerobic and anaerobic). Creatine Serum is the most effective way to extend your energy level during intense workouts. ATP Advantage Creatine Serum gives you all the benefits of taking creatine without the side effects powdered creatine creates.
Serum vs Powder:
- Convenient and easy-to-use vs Inconvenient and time-consuming.
- No loading take just minutes before exercise vs Loading required must be taken in large amounts for 5 days prior to exercise.
- Take only on training days vs Daily maintenance must be taken even on non-training days.
- Instant absorption vs Takes one hour or more to digest.
- Completely assimilated into the muscles in minutes vs 50% wasted during the digestion process.
- 2 year shelf life vs Unstable rapidly degrades into waste product creatine.
- Does not cause water retention, bloating or cramping vs Causes water retention resulting in dehydration, bloating and cramping.
- Stay with your normal water intake vs Must consume extra water to counteract dehydration.
Suggested Serving: Take ten minutes prior to each workout. Repeat the following steps 5 times to equal the suggested 5ml serving. Fill the dropper to the indicated 1ml mark. Place serum in mouth then swallow. Take only on days you are training. Keep refrigerated or at room temperature.
Container Size: 30 Servings
Serving Size: 5 ml (1 Teaspoon)
Servings Per Container: 30
Pure creatine monohydrate, vitamin B12, ginseng, royal Jelly, Honey, Glycerine, distilled water and natural flavoring.