Nathan HPL #759 - 09' RedesignNathan's Human Propulsion Laboratories (HPL) conduct brutal product experiments with the help of dozens of top-level athletes. These HPL Experiments may be shooting for a world record or a new personal record - or perhaps a less tangible goal, like putting on an ultra or introducing ten road runners to the trails. Like all experiments, their progress toward achieving these goals with the help of Nathan products is tracked, studied, and reported. The Nathan HPL Series includes the products inspired by and named for their respective athletes.
Encircling southern Utah's famed "Island in the Sky" area is the bone-jarring 103-mile White Rim Trail. For years, Nathan's own chief designer, Bryce Thatcher, has been trying to break the eight-hour barrier for a self-supported ride around the White Rim Trail. 7 hours, 59 minutes. 7:59. This pak, the HPL #759, is his solution to the challenge. He's confident it will help him shave another 20 minutes off his personal best - and it may help you to achieve yours.
- Two-way propulsion harness
- Dual molded Rocket Holster offer two bottle position options: angled for quick, one-handed bottle access, or horizontal for storage
- Two 22 oz. Hydration Bottles
- Zippered main compartment with 1200 cubic inch gear capacity
- Compression Wings stabilize load and provides storage for hiking poles
- Dual front pockets ‚€ one mesh holster, one zippered
- Power Stretch Mesh back pocket for jacket or gloves
- Vertically adjustable sternum strap with tube clip
- Honeycomb Mesh shoulder straps and back panel add comfort, prevent chafing, and dissipate heat
- Honeycomb Mesh padded wraparound waistbelt with dual dimensional, Power Stretch Mesh pockets
- Lightweight, breathable Wall Mesh with soft perimeter binding that feels great against skin and won‚€t damage technical appareal
- Hydration Bladder-compatible (bladder not included)
- Weight: 28.0 oz.