|Nathan Speed 3R Description: |
|This season we asked: "How can we improve the Speed Series?" To truly challenge ourselves, we started our research with athletes who had never used a hydration system: what kept them from taking advantage of such a proven tool? Consistently, their answers were uncomfortable belts, placement of Flasks, and the difficulty of "drinking" gel from anything other than its packet. The Speed 3R addresses these concerns and proves that just like our athletes, even the best can get better.
- Streamlined (to reduce weight) molded holsters for quick, one-handed Flask access
- Three 7 oz. Nutrition Flasks with Race Cap strategically placed for intuitive access without interfering with arm swing
- Race Cap with high-flow, one-way valve opens and closes automatically and offers a quick shot of gel - no need for intense squeezing or sucking
- Dimensional Power Stretch Mesh pocket expands to hold items snugly in place - no need to fumble with zippers or closures
- Front, tablet pockets for instant access - no need to fumble with zippers or closures
- Canted waist allows pack to sit low on hips without riding up
- Airmesh moisture-wicking backing
- Velcro-fastened Titanium Belt is light and strong, with an open construction to dissipate heat and reduce chafing
- Silicone grips inside holsters prevent Flasks from popping out
- Three sizes: SM 26-32", MED 32-36", & LG 36-42"